Aadhar Card Link Bank Account SBI: If you don’t know how to link aadhaar with SBI Bank account online then, you can directly link aadhaar number with bank account online by visiting uidai.gov.in official website.
Now, Aadhar card is everywhere using to receive ease from the government. In truth, this is very essential one for the folks to execute for running a financial transaction. For receiving government plans and income tax returns, the Aadhaar card is very essential for all. This is compelling for many processes that connected with the support of it. Definitely, SBI is now proffering may alternative to link Aadhaar to the bank particulars through online, SMS and a precise form. SBI is also granting customers to connect their aadhaar number to their bank account at an ATM. As per the new regulations liberated by the government, the Aadhaar card enlisting to banks is an essential one. It is compelling in SBI to connect the Aadhaar card for the enrollment method. There are various procedures to connect Aadhaar card to the SBI bank account without going to the bank.
Link Aadhaar Number with Bank Account Online
Although you pretend to connect Aadhaar card to SBI account, then one of the best methods is to do it online. It diminishes the time and thus people can start link aadhaar number with bank account online by following below steps.
- Firstly, visit the State Bank of India net banking login page through onlinesbi.com.
- Then, discover the “Link Aadhaar” alternative or Aadhaar card seeding alternative and press it.
- Although you press, you will steer to another page.
- Enter your Account number and captcha code in the provided fields.
- Click to “Submit“.
- You will receive “One Time Pass Code” on your registered mobile number.
- Again, Click to Submit button.
- Then, enter your aadhar card number.
- Now press submit.
- The last 2 digits of entered number showed in the customer.
- The bank will show the status of connecting with customers on the entered mobile number.
Aadhar Number Link Through SMS
Very customers do not have practice in doing it through online so. For those people, the SMS is the best alternative in which they can connect aadhaar card to the SBI account. This forms very easy and simple method to get connecting process in a simple way.
- If the personal mobile number is entered through online, then you can connect it.
- Send SMS to 567676 in the provided format UID (space) Aadhaar number (space) Account number.
- If the mobile number is previously entered, then you will receive SMS reply soon from the SBI bank.
- Then, you will receive SMS evidence of the seeding appeal to your entered number.
- If you have any problem regarding this, then you can associate with bank helpline number if this alternative is present.
You are using ATM each day to do transaction and withdrawal of money. Similarly, you can link your aadhaar card via using SBI ATM. It is very easy and does it with your own way.
- Firstly, enter the ATM centre nearby you.
- Then, strike the ATM card and enter your PIN number.
- Now, choose the Menu “Service Registrations”.
- In this menu, choose Aadhar Registration.
- After that, select the account type after you will ask to enter Aadhaar number.
- At last, your Aadhaar card is successfully inducted to your SBI account.
Please do not share your Aadhar Number in the below provided comment section to link aadhar with sbi bank account online. For any other queries kindly contact UIDAI helpline number for better help support.