Change Mobile Number and Address in Aadhar Card online through uidai.gov.in official website. Follow the below simple steps which can help you to change mobile number in Aadhar Card.
As we know that, Aadhar Card is a 12 digit unique-identity number that is provided to all Indian residents which are formed on the biometric and demographic data. The data is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). In January 2009 a statutory authority confirmed by the Government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, under the provisions of the Aadhaar Act, 2016. Here, we are updating some updates related to Aadhar card mobile Number changes and address changes.
Change Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online
Here we have the following steps to change mobile number in Aadhar card online:
- Firstly, choose the Aadhaar self-service portal under the Update Aadhaar section in the UIDAI official website.
- Then, give your Aadhaar number and the verification captcha text to create an OTP in your existing or entered number.
- Now, yield the OTP after getting a new page shows for the revising the new particulars.
- Then, you will receive some alternative on the screen.
- After that, choose ‘Mobile Number‘ under ‘Select field(s) to update‘.
- Then, register your new mobile number.
- Finally, yield your alters and finish the procedure for change your mobile number for Aadhar Card.
Aadhar Card Address Change Online
Below us the procedure that how to change address in Aadhar card online:
- At first, press on the Online update Aadhar Card particulars.
- Then, register your mobile number on the online portal to create your One Time Password (OTP).
- Now, the OTP will be gone to your entered mobile phone.
- After getting the OTP number on your entered mobile number, enter it in the Text Verification box.
- Now, you will get an formation of alternatives like the Name change, date of birth, gender, address change and etc on there.
- Then, you will choose the address change alternative among them.
- Fill up your new address particulars for adjustments.
- Next, you will be needed to yield the important documents.
- At last, upload supporting self-attested Proof of Address document (soft copy) for the change of address online.
Those people who wish to adjust their address will be needed to yield the AADHAR card address change appeal in English as well as their native language. There will be an exclusion of the numeric values such as pin code, which requires to be registered only in English. For the adjustment of address or address alteration appeal is yielded and a user will be provided their Aadhar card update Request Number. That number will be advantageous to retain this number to course the adjustment of address or address alteration appeal status verify and forward sources. Any type of information adjustments that are associated to the Aadhar Card appeal, information will be checked by the UIDAI indicative and upon successful validation, and adjustments will be mirrored in your Aadhar card.
Official UIDAI Website:
This is the official website for UIDAI and you can verify any type of updates or do the adjustments with the help of this official website of Aadhar Card.