Aadhar Card Status @uidai.gov.in check aadhar card correction status update by enrollment (EID) number, URN/SRN. Download aadhar card and check aadhar card correction update online to check the update status.
This article is all about that how can we check our aadhar card correction status online by yourself in the easiest way. In this article, we are sharing the following steps which are required for doing this. After petitioning for the correction or renew in your Aadhaar card particulars on the Self Service Update portal or by the aadhar enrollment centre, all you require to go back on the website uidai.gov.in in a couple of weeks to examine your aadhar status.
Check Aadhar Card Status @uidai.gov.in
Below are the following steps to check the status by self:
- At first, all you need to go to the official website of UIDAI at uidai.gov.in.
- At the second step, discover “Aadhar Update” tab and press on the link of Check Status – Updation done Online.
- Register your correct details for examining the status, you need type Aadhaar card number i.e.,12 digits in the number and then enter the URN/SRN number that was received by you when you appealed for the adjustments in aadhar.
- And now press on the Get Status button.
- Now, your new status will be becoming visible on the window.
- When this is not happened then kindly wait few days, it might be in under analysis. Sometimes, it considers almost 15 days but it can take more days.
- When it is declined then again apply or visit the nearest aadhar enrolment centre for more particulars.
In contrast, to check the correction status, when you don’t have time to visit aadhar enrolment centre and when you have done the adjusts from your closest aadhar enrolment centre, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, press on this link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status.
- Then observe your acceptance slip which you have got from aadhar centre after the update or correction.
- Pressing on the link where you require to enter Enrolment ID (EID) and Date or Time from your acceptance slip.
- Once you have done with fill up the details, register the captcha code into the box and press on the check status button.
- At last, the status will show on your screen, then you can go and receive it from your aadhar enrolment centre.
Now to Download Aadhar Card Please follow the below steps:
Download Aadhar Card by Enrollment Number or Aadhar Number
- Firstly copy and paste this link into your browser: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- In the second step, you will discover two alternatives “I have* Enrolment Id or Aadhaar”. You can enter enrolment id or Aadhaar number there. Now, you have to fill up another particulars.
- After that, enter the captcha code, then you will receive a OTP on your entered contact number, register that number in OTP section and download the aadhar.
e-Aadhar Card PDF File Password
First four capital letter of your name and the birth year is your new password for aadhar PDF file.
This is compulsory to connect your contact number with Aadhaar.
Here are some top advantage of connecting mobile to aadhar:
- verification of ITR
- GST Registration
- Connect With PAN
- Online Aadhar Updating
And and so surrey benefits of connecting mobile to aadhar.
For connection of your contact number to aadhar, kindly visit closest aadhar centre